Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So Tired..

I've just been soo tired lately. I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and im constantly on my feet. The only time i get to sit is during my lunch. My days lately have been dragging and i hate it. I love where i work, i love what i've learned at this job, i love the experience, i love some of the girls i work with, but this isnt what i want to be doing for the rest of my life..

I want to go back to school. In order for me to do that i need to get my life on track. I need MONEY! i need a car of my own. I need to not have to depend on ANYONE for ANYTHING. But its just hard right now cuz of the situation. But i really want to go back to school. In order for me to do that im going to need a night job. The school i want to go to doesnt offer night classes and im required to go full time. Well thats just not going to work right now.

This whole situation is just frustrating. I NEED to be able to do shit for myself. By myself. but its hard with one car... one car that i cant even drive... for more than just one reason. I hate it.

seriously... im just tiired..

No comments:

Post a Comment