Saturday, January 10, 2009

It gets to me sometimes..

People judge people all the time. For what reason? Who really knows. For the simple fact that they think they're better, or that maybe they're jealous. Maybe just because. Maybe there really isnt a reason what so ever. Just because they feel like it. And people just like to talk about others. Gossip. Talk shit. Spread rumors.

All my life i've been judged. I've been judged by friends, family, just people that may know me, or have heard of me. People always have something to say about me.. about my family, about my friends, my lifestyle, my decisions, my boyfriend, etc. Really, why does it matter to anyone.

Its one thing to be someone that cares for me, to ask me if this is something i really want to do, or if its worth it, or " why " questions. I know people have their concerns and i know that people care about me. But its another things to say things to others about me because of what im doing, or what i've chosen to do, or what my friends and family have done or whatever. To come attack me and tell me that what im doing is wrong and that im stupid because i've chosen to do this or do that or whatever. Really, its my life. And the only way im going to learn from any of mistakes is to make them first.

Yes, i admit there are some things in my life that could be better, but you know what, let me decide when i can and will do things to better myself. I know what would make me happy. I know what im worth. I know i can do things for myself and i know and believe that i'll be great in life. Give me time to grow and learn. Dont judge because you think you can do better, or because you think you are better.

Im an independent individual. I am a young woman and i have dreams. I love to the fullest extent and give as much as i can to the people i love the most. I have made choices to better myself and my life. I work hard to stay on my feet and will not let anyone take me down. I know people have their doubts about me. I know there are people out there that want me to fail. They want to me fail at work, dance, with my relationship, in life. but just wait and see....

Im a good person and i believe in myself. I believe that one day it will just be easier. Im patient. I am happy with my job for the moment. I trying to do things what will better myself with dance, im trying to go back to school, i've finally figured out what i want to do, im happy with Adonis. its been rough but i am happy. Im happy with where i live, im happy with my mom,fam. Sometimes its a struggle and it could be better , but im happy with my life.

Dont judge me, believe in me. If you cant do that just dont say anything to me, about me, or even think of me. I can be better, i will be better. be patient, i'll show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment