Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bad News...

So i found out that my grandma, aunt and two cousin got kicked out of the house, due to an irresponsible individual, who will remain nameless,who care really about nothing else but himself his girlfriend and drugs.. Did not pay for the rent. So now, one of the most important person in my life is out and about. I did find out she moved in with my uncle, which i think is better, but that is on the other side of the world from where they used to live, which must mean that my cousins probably have to switch schools in the middle of the year... that really sucks. I keep them in my prayers and hope for the best. Mama deserves way more than what she gets sometimes...

On another serious note, My great grandma on my dads passed away Monday. Thanks to Donnie i know that. My dad lost contact with me, but i guess he feels its okay to just tell my kuya and not me. ha ha i really just dont get it sometimes... But lets not get into that.... R.I.P <3

Work was busy today, but other than that it was okay, at home. Going to rest and chill before a long day once again tomorrow.

1 comment: