Sunday, January 11, 2009

I feel like its never gonna end..

okay so i woke up today... and i felt like shit. hahah i didnt even do anything last night. Seriously, having no car sucks. I cant take myself anywhere and i hate it!

but yes, i was sick New Years weekend... and for a moment i felt like i got better, but i woke up and it just all came back. I dont know what the hell is going on but i dont like it. I thought my head hurt because i was hot and i didnt eat anything the night prior.. so i walked myself to jack in the box to get some food, but i couldnt even eat my food cuz i just didnt feel well. came back home and tried to dance it off.. nope made me feel worst acutally. Took a shower.. nope that didnt help either. My head hurts hella bad and my nose is a bit stuffed. My immune sysmtem sucks :( hoepfully i feel better by tomorrow.. haha cuz i would hate to be at work feeling like this.

The worst part is ive been HOME ALL WEEKEND. So its not like im all hung over, or i had practice the night before or went to the gym ro whatever... I DID nothing! dammit. i need some vitamin c in my life.

Anyways.. Adonis comes home tonight. Feels like i havent seen him in like a week.. its cool tho. it wasnt that bad at all. but anywho. ive been online almost ALL afternoon and i want to nap .. but im afraid that if i nap that i wont be able to go to sleep later on tonight and i cant be doing that, cuz i gotta be at work at 7am tomorrow. Mondays are bad enough i dont need to be sleepless. lol

I miss my Mom.. and my grandma... and daffi... and hifi.. and the people that i dont even see anymore :( okay im done.

:)

2 comments:

  1. can we hang out please?
    i love you broskee!

    let's hang out let's hang out!
    i don't even live far from you!
    i'll pick you up since I finally have a damn car!

    ReplyDelete