Friday, February 27, 2009

Today..

Was a regualr day at work... Woke up, went to work and my day began... so heres todays story...

So im checking in one of the physician assistants today, and let me just first say that we play music from an alarm clock at the front desk at work. It stays on one station which is 93.1 the party station. haha lame yes i know! but dont hate cuz i listen to that after work. HA! chillin in the car adonis and i, bumpin THE PARTY STATION! haha anyways...
so by now i know pretty much all the songs that are in rotation everyday all day. haha so im standing there.. making copies and an old school song is on. Let me admit... i dont even know what song it was. lol but i found myself, trying to " pop " . i was getting my flex on. Then im sitting doing some computer work, checking patient information sheets and what not and im trying to do some foot work to " supersonic " lol. DONT JUDGE ME! Then, im done checking in and im making name labels for mondays charts and im really trying to put some moves together to Lady Gaga - just dance... and i just got to thinking....
Dance is my life. haha its all i think about when im not stressing over lifes usual issues. I love to dance. I love that i think about it all the time. I love that im always trying to gather up some new ideas. I love that im trying to try new things.. knowing that there is no way i could do it as of right now no matter how much i try. but i still try.
Dancing really is a passion. It is really a big part of my life. Its something that i could look forward to .. its something that teaches me things, its something that makes me happy, its something that keeps me sane, its really a love. I just wish my family supported me more. But hey. If you really love something and you believe that its really what you love, than you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Its not the stage that keeps me dancing. That in itself is just a bonus, the learning experience, the culture, the experience itself.. is what keeps me going. The love is there. And i just wanted to share with all of you that i am really ALWAYS thinking of dancing, when im at work, on my lunch, in the shower, at walmart. WHATEVER! hahha And dont act like ya'll dont be trying to dance in the shower!!!

Anyways. Im tired. but i told Adonis that i wouldnt nap as much. And really, i sleep way too much. So i really need to STAY AWAKE! lol. but yes. Hope everyone has fun at Urban legends. well the ones that went. safe trip... do work. see you when you get back. Gnite loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment